Umrah Visa Only
How to Apply for Visa Only.
- Complete registration and payment process.
- Send all required documents to Jannat Travel & Tours, 10404 Patterson Ave, Suite 202, Henrico, VA 23238.
- Visa take 10 Business days plus Mailing. so please send accordingly.
US citizens or legal residents (green card holders) can apply for an Umrah visa:
You will need:
- your passport
- vaccination records (meningitis)
- travel itinerary (including air & hotel reservations if you have not booked your Hotel Click here)
- two passport-style photographs.
- marriage certificate for couples
- birth certificates for children
Full requirements for Umrah visa can be found here.
Send all required documents to Jannat Travel & Tours, 10404 Patterson Ave, Suite 202, Henrico, VA 23238.
A representative will be in touch once we have your request.
*Please note: If you have traveled to Umrah in the past, the Saudi Government will impose a fee of 2,000 Riyals per person. This fee is non-negotiable.*
DISCLAIMER: We process visas as per Hajj Ministry and Saudi Embassy’s requirements through the Umrah operating system. Once we receive the visa approval from Saudi offices, we submit passports to the Consulate for final approval and visa. It is up to the Consulate to approve or deny any visa at their own discretion. Jannat Travel & Tours, is not liable for any non-issuance of visa or delays caused by the Consulate. Customer is solely responsible for any penalties, cancellations and fees that may occur. Visa fees are non-refundable.